Riva Del Lago
Fort Myers is a city located in Lee County, Florida, United States on the Gulf of Mexico. It was platted in 1876. The city grew to a population of 679,513 by the year 2014 (94% urban, 6% rural). The population density is 846 people per square mile
Quick Facts About Riva del Lago
- Architectural height: 222.01 ft
- Floor-ceiling height: 9.48 ft
- Floors above ground 21
- Construction start 2004
- Construction end 2005
- 2 high rise towers: the North and South towers with a central building between the two called Riva Centrale, a 13,000 sf multi-level amenity center.
- 161 residences
- Underground and 4 level covered parking above ground.
- Architect: Sheeley Architects, INc.
- Residents enjoy expansive terraces designed to maximize sunlit views of lush preserves, sparkling lakes and dramatic sunsets.
- Owners of properties on select upper floors benefit from skylines as far as Bonita Springs and Fort Myers Beach as well as distant views of the Caloosahatchee River.
- Location: Centrally located between South Fort Myers and Sanibel Island. Close to beaches, airport, I-75, Estero, Bonita Springs and Naples.
Amenities: At the heart of the community is a 13,000 sq ft multi-level amenity center called Riva Centrale which includes a Club Room, Billiard Room, Library, Game Room, Fitness Center, Gazebo, Resort style disappearing edge pool and two heated spas, Canoe and Kayak launch area, Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a private bridge connecting the community with Lakes Park via a gate that requires a special access key.
Schools: Fort Myers public schools spend $6,224 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,435. There are about 17.6 students per teacher.
Places to Go & Things to Do: Boating, golf, art, museums, public library, beach, J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge, nature photography. Residents also have direct access to Lakes Park via a pedestrian bridge with a private gate at the east side of the park. Residents can bike, walk and jog through the many trails within the park and enjoy the hundreds of birds that nest and live in the park. The park also hosts numerous festivals, fundraisers and concerts throughout the year. During the fall, winter and spring months a Farmers Market opens every Friday with numerous vendors selling everything from organic vegetables to cut flowers.
Riva del Lago Showcase of Homes For Sale